- RSS Channel Showcase 7640510
- RSS Channel Showcase 3285269
- RSS Channel Showcase 3337403
- RSS Channel Showcase 2478490
Articles on this Page
- 08/10/08--16:12: _Crystal Towers Beta...
- 04/18/09--13:14: _Fleedom – Progress ...
- 04/18/09--18:50: _He dies successfully.
- 04/19/09--08:09: _Dying in Context
- 04/19/09--20:00: _Closing My Eyes: Final
- 04/19/09--20:01: _The Growth – Final
- 04/20/09--03:23: _Squeeze Maze as a b...
- 08/21/10--13:20: _Second playable build
- 08/23/10--09:22: _AVOIDAL Summary and...
- 08/30/10--16:27: _AVOIDAL – Finished!
- 04/22/12--21:17: _a MMO experience.
- 04/28/13--19:58: _Squeezed Out – Final
- 09/17/13--13:42: _Compare Your Result...
- 12/21/13--11:56: _COCAINE – Text-base...
- 08/24/14--06:37: _Explore space!
- 08/24/14--12:43: _Lorries in SPAAAAAC...
- 04/13/16--21:22: _Thoughts on Each Fi...
- 12/14/16--02:30: _Spellbound Web Release
- 08/10/08--16:12: Crystal Towers Beta -Final-
- 04/18/09--13:14: Fleedom – Progress Continues..
- 04/18/09--18:50: He dies successfully.
- 04/19/09--08:09: Dying in Context
- 04/19/09--20:00: Closing My Eyes: Final
- 04/19/09--20:01: The Growth – Final
- 04/20/09--03:23: Squeeze Maze as a browser game
- 08/21/10--13:20: Second playable build
- 08/23/10--09:22: AVOIDAL Summary and Post Mortem
- 08/30/10--16:27: AVOIDAL – Finished!
- 04/22/12--21:17: a MMO experience.
- 04/28/13--19:58: Squeezed Out – Final
- 09/17/13--13:42: Compare Your Results to Your Past Performance
- 12/21/13--11:56: COCAINE – Text-based game Postmortem
- 08/24/14--06:37: Explore space!
- 08/24/14--12:43: Lorries in SPAAAAACE! First playable version
- 04/13/16--21:22: Thoughts on Each Final Theme …and I’m in!
- 12/14/16--02:30: Spellbound Web Release
Ok here is my final entry. It is far from being polished but I am up for 17 hours 12 of which were programming… My brains are messy now So no sounds, no bunch of planed effects and sleek interface… And output codes may not be forum friendly… Not time to test and debug but [...]
So, I have another playable build of my work in progress available. Play it here in your favorite browser It now has an enemy ship wave manager so I can build out the Wall of Doom(tm) that you must escape through to rescue the last of your race. I also took a suggestion to map [...]
Gosh, I’m moving really slow. I’m going to have to start working harder. My game is sort of playable. The game is about being on your deathbed, and in this build you can experience yourself slowly dying. You can focus your energy on different parts of your body by clicking, which has no effect right [...]
Good morning friends! For anyone who feels like playing a very unfinished game, here’s the state of mine as of last night. The beginnings of the gameplay are there: notice now as you switch between your senses, sometimes you experience portions of the outside world. That’s what the deathbed experience is all about. I have [...]
Here it is! Enjoy yourself! For those of you who haven’t been keeping up with the progress of this, I won’t spoil it by telling you what it’s all about. CLICK HERE TO PLAY THE FINAL GAME IN YOUR BROWSER. Click here to download a Windows Executable + Source Coded in ActionScript 3.0 with Tweenlite, [...]
Lack of motivation at the half way point means that I never did get around to art. Also, the lack of playtesting makes me nervous. But I think I have a pretty neat game. Click here to play The Growth online. Download the source + SFW. Edit: If you can’t see the text (flash under [...]
Hello, I have Squeezemaze up on scratch’s site. http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Mike_W/495022 It’s a java applet that runs it (technically the java applet runs a squeak interpreter) so I think windows, linux and Mac can play that version of it.
This is my second playable Flash prototype. Try to draw the enemy spikes and red seeker boxes into the yellow mines for points. If you hit anything on screen you will take damage. Your energy recharges over time. If you lose all your energy it is game over.
SUMMARY AVOIDAL page here on Ludum Dare (for rating and comments!) Gameplay Trailer (watch me score 1.5 million points!) Watch my TIMELAPSE Play the LD48 Official Compo Version of AVOIDAL Play the Post Compo Version I had a lot of fun this Ludum Dare! After missing the past few it was good to participate again [...]
I am pleased to present the final version of AVOIDAL. It has gone through heavy changes since my last post-compo post. I’ve been working very hard on it since Ludum Dare concluded and have put about 30 more hours of work into it (or about 50 or so total on this game so far.) I [...]
So I didn’t even know I was going to be able to participate in this Ludum Dare because of other things going on, but I knew I’d be travelling all day on Sunday and I happened to get an idea for a very small game on Saturday night. My entry was created over the course [...]
I made a quick and dirty userscript that displays a “Performance” graph on all user pages. For example, mine looks like this: The script can be found here. To install in Chrome, download the script, go to Tools | Extensions, and drag the downloaded script into the page. To install in Firefox, use Greasemonkey. To […]
In this post I’ll present to you how I take the decision of make this game, how I deal with (many) problems, why I enjoy the results and what is my next steps after my participation Ludum Dare 28. But you can play the game here first WHAT WENT WRONG? Everything! I decide to participate […]
That’s how our space exploration idle game looks like at the moment. You will be able to manage ressource and population production, research space travel and discover new stuff!
Lorries in SPAAAAACE! is an interplanetary haulage management game. Buy space-lorries, and send them off to buy and sell goods between various planets. There’s no real goal yet, but I’ll be putting one in tomorrow, all being well. The game’s not done yet – I’ve decided to go for the 72hour jam rather than the […]
I went through each theme and wrote up a game idea or a reason why I don’t like the theme: http://deathraygames.tumblr.com/post/142775660982/final-theme-voting-for-ldjam-ld35-and-my 7 green, 5 yellow, 8 red. I’m excited that there are quite a few good themes on the list! In case it wasn’t obvious: I’m in. It will be my 11th consecutive Ludum Dare. I guess […]
Spellbound is now playable on browser. Check it out here!